The large BuckLite Max II is a knife for every hunter. The full tang, ergonomic handle is constructed out of Dynaflex® rubber for superior grip, performance, and light weight. The drop point blade has been tumbled finished, for a less porous, improved corrosion resistance. Buck’s advanced Edge2x blade technology has been applied to the blade resulting in insane sharpness out of the box.
• Heavy-Duty Black Polyester Weather Resistant Sheath
• Paul Bos Heat Treat - We are known for our blades. Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process pioneered by industry famous, Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail you.
• 420HC Steel - This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
• Made in the USA - At Buck, we are proud that this knife is made in the USA. The materials and workmanship involved in creating your knife will be done with the utmost care and will be free of defects.
• Forever Warranty - Buck Knives warranties each and every Buck knife to be free of defects in the material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and they will repair or replace it with a new knife, at their option, any Buck knife they deem defective. Buck Knives does not warranty it's products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers
• Blade Length: 4" / 10.2cm
• Blade Width: 0.110"
• Weight: 4.7 oz / 133.2g
• Steel: 420HC
• Handle: DynaFlex Rubber
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Buck 685 BuckLite Max II Large Fixed Knife