• 100% UV protection
• 1.0mm Triacetate (TAC) polarized lenses
• Fade-resistant frame
• Integrated hinge will stand up to repeated use
• Authentic Calcutta logo
• 1 year limited warranty
•Have you ever found yourself strapped in a fighting chair, adrenalin pumping, muscles burning, salt spray in your face as the captain backs the boat to follow the big one? Then you know what we're talking about.
• With polarized lenses to cut through the glare and rubber nose, temple and ear pads for all-day comfort, Calcutta's Back Spray sunglasses are a must-have for your next offshore adventure. And if you land the big one, the two-tone frame will look badass in the trophy photo.
• One of our smaller sized frames.
• From the pink-sand of Elbow Beach to the cerulean waters of Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda attracts scuba divers, snorkelers and anglers who aren't afraid of an old superstition.
• With polarized lenses and 100% UV protection, Calcutta's Bermuda sunglasses will keep your eyes covered and keep you from getting lost in the crowd.
• Whether it's a new camouflage pattern or a state-of-the-art spinning reel, sportsmen and -women are often the first to adopt the latest technology.
• Calcutta's progressive styled New Wave sunglasses feature a squared frame wrapped around Triacetate polarized lenses.
• New Wave Sunglasses Feature:
• From prowling the flats for bonefish to trolling the Gulf Stream for marlin, anglers rely on their vision to be successful.
• Whether you're searching for that trophy catch or simply to have a good time, Calcutta?s polarized Prowler sunglasses are the perfect wingman. They'll protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and help you find what you're looking for.
• No matter if it's freshwater or saltwater, every angler has a favorite fishing hole. We do, too. Ours is a rocky bottom off the coast of Morehead City where the wahoo and Mahi are plentiful and the blue marlin grow to be granders.
• Calcutta's Rock Pile sunglasses are the perfect companion for the next trip to your favorite fishing hole. Polarized lenses will cut through the harshest glare and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays while the ribbed ear pads will keep your sunglasses in place.
• A shock wave moves faster than the speed of sound.
• In a variety of frames and lenses, Calcutta's all-new Shock Wave sunglasses will make a powerful style statement no matter where your adventures take you.
• Calcutta's Smoker sunglasses with polarized lenses and rubber-coated ear and temple pads will protect your eyes and keep you comfortable out on the water. And you'll look like royalty when you return to the dock.
• A favorite with Western fishermen, oceangoing Steelhead Trout return to spawn in the freshwater rivers where they hatched.
• Calcutta's Steelhead sunglasses feature rubber-coated nose and ear pads for comfort and polarized lenses that will help you spot your underwater quarry. And with a variety of lens and frame color options, Calcutta's Steelhead sunglasses will have you coming back for multiple pairs.
• The Jost frame is edgy like it's name same the Dutch Pirate. Soft rubber temples and nose pieces make it comfortable to wear hours at a time. 100% polarized will give your eyes a break while on the water.
• Calcutta Original Series Sunglasses are designed with the sportsman in mind. They allow a wider field of vision while providing superior optics. With the authentic Calcutta logo, these shades will allow you to join the fun outdoors without hesitation.
• Be ready to face the wind or any other earthly force. In a variety of frames and lenses, Calcutta's Windward Sunglasses will make a powerful style statement no matter where the wind blows you.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Calcutta Sunglasses