Canadian Firearms Safety Course
First-time license applicants must pass the Canadian Firearms Safety Course before applying for a Possession and Acquisition License. After the in-class instruction, you will do a written and practical test.
Anyone 12 years or older can take the CFSC. Children under 12 can take the course, but only for educational purposes. They will not do the written or practical exams.
• Evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions
• Basic firearms safety practices
• Operating firearm actions
• Safe handling and carry procedures
• Firing techniques and procedures
• Care of non-restricted firearms
• Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
• Safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms
Time: 8am to 8pm
Place: BV Rod & Gun Club 7091 Kroeker Rd, Smithers, BC V0J 2N2
Cancellation Policy For courses:
♦ Cancellation with more than 7days notice - refund allowed
♦ Cancellation with between 7 and 2 days notice - 50% refund allowed with valid reason
♦ Cancellation with less than 2 days notice - No refund allowed or for non-attendance (a no-show)
Comment: Please bring lunch and snacks, it is a long day.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Canadian Firearms Safety Course, Non-Restricted