Note: This is the telescope/spotting scope body only
20-60x Eyepiece: item 49430, $709.00 (sold separately)
The ATS-80 HD Telescope/spotting scope (angled Viewing) from Swarovski is a rugged yet refined scope from one of the world's most renowned optics manufacturers.
The ATS and STS (straight viewing) series combines the unmatched image quality and world-class workmanship that nature enthusiasts, tactical professionals, and researchers have come to expect from Swarovski.
Swarovski's proprietary SwaroVision technologies redefine the standard for optical excellence. Fluoride-containing HD elements are the core of the STS series spotting scopes. These premium-glass elements efficiently transmit all wavelengths of visible light, resulting in bright images that are color-faithful, crisp, and rich with detail. SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings on all lenses and prisms minimize glare while maximizing contrast. Phase-corrected prisms ensure that images are rendered with unsurpassed clarity. Perfecting the optical path is a SwaroVision field flattener lens that eliminates geometric optical distortion throughout the zoom range. Field flattener lenses reduce barrel and pincushion artifacts common in wide angle and telephoto optics while preserving clarity and sharpness along the edges of the field of view.
Optional digi-scoping accessories from Swarovski allow operators to transform their STS spotting scope into a formidable digital imaging platform. These accessory adapters enable integration with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR camera systems, and feature the build-quality and thoughtful engineering you expect from Swarovski. Now your superior optics can be used to capture high-definition stills and video of that rare bird or butterfly in your sight. A removable sighting aid acts as an auxiliary scope for easy target acquisition while a camera is mounted to the eyepiece.
Ergonomic handling and user-friendly functionality package the ATS/STS premium optics into a full-featured glassing system.
The 20-60x eyepiece (sold separately) features a wide viewing angle and generous eye relief, making the ATS/STS an observer's delight and nothing less than you expect from Swarovski.
The eyepiece quickly attaches/detaches from the objective assembly's bayonet mount for easy disassembly, transportation, and storage.
The nitrogen purged, o-ring sealed, and rubber armored housing ensure waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance in almost any environment.
Whether you are in the wild or at the range, the ATS/STS spotting scope is engineered to deliver world-class performance in extreme conditions for years to come.
• 80mm objective diameter
• 20-60x zoom eyepiece (sold separately, item 49430)
• Angle of view: 65-40°(apparent), 2.1-1.1°(actual)
• Fluoride-containing apochromatic HD glass elements
• SWARODUR and SWAROTOP high-contrast optical coatings
• Field flattener lens eliminates geometric optical distortion and preserves edge sharpness
• Phase-corrected roof prisms
• Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing
• Supple yet durable rubber armored exterior
• Nitrogen-purged interior for waterproof/fogproof performance
-13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C) operating temperature
• Submersible to 13 ft (4 m)
• Wide angle of view and extra-long eye relief
• Click-stop twist-in eyecup
• Removable sighting aid
• Angled viewing configuration
• Ergonomic and oversized focus wheel
• Integrated tripod collar for convenient mounting
• Digi-scoping compatible with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Swarovski ATS-80 HD Telescope (angled viewing)