Montana 750i is the ruggedly versatile GPS navigator and satellite communicator that keeps you in touch and on track. It combines TopoActive and City Navigator mapping with global two-way messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology (active satellite subscription required; some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices) — plus a built-in 8-megapixel camera to capture your outdoor adventures.
The 5” color touchscreen features a full QWERTY keyboard for messaging and a display that’s 50% larger than earlier models. It includes multi-GNSS support plus sensors for the 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Wireless pro-connectivity gives you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more. Pair with a compatible smartphone to access Active Weather forecasts. Extend battery life for more than a week with the new ultralow-powered Expedition mode. For hunters and trainers, the IPX7-rated unit syncs with compatible Astro or Alpha series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
GARMIN MONTANA 750i FEATURES:
MILITARY GRADE CONSTRUCTION
• Rugged military-grade construction keeps you on track no matter the conditions and a 5” dual-orientation touchscreen display that’s 50% larger than the previous Montana models makes it easier to see what’s coming up ahead.
TWO-WAY SATELLITE MESSAGING
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 monitoring center — use the full QWERTY touchscreen keyboard for two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium satellite network.
• With inReach technology, Montana 750i let you share your whereabouts off-grid by sending your position to a mobile or other inReach device when you send a message.
BUILT-IN CAMERA in Montana 750i
• Capture images of your exploits with a digital 8-megapixel camera (Montana 750i only). The Montana 750i geotags photos with coordinates, so you can navigate back to favorite sites or share the location of your favourite spots with others to visit on their own.
CITY NAVIGATOR MAPS & TOPOACTIVE MAPS
• Unlike many other handheld navigators, the Montana 750i are preloaded with City Navigator street mapping, which guides your drive with easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions.
• Seamlessly transition from the road to the trails with the preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada and view terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
• Optional display of federal and public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
• Manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field with the Garmin Explore website and app.
• Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT & ABC SENSORS
• Access to both GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite networks enables Montana 750i to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
• ABC sensors including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass ensure you always know where you’re going and what to expect.
PREDICT THE WEATHER
• Available Garmin inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana 750i handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route. Or use cellular connectivity to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect app.
VEHICLE MOUNTS & ACCESSORIES
• Find the right Montana 750i accessories including a variety of compatible mounts to adapt your Montana 700 series navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
• Pro-connected with ANT+ technology, Wi-Fi connectivity and BLUETOOTH wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to LiveTrack location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
• Montana 750i has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that can provide up to 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in Expedition mode between charges.
• Expedition mode is an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more off-grid between recharges.
• Montana 700i and Montana 750i handhelds require an active airtime subscription to use the Iridium® satellite communication features and must be activated at explore.garmin.com
1. To access the Iridium® satellite network for live tracking and messaging, including SOS capabilities, an active satellite subscription is required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit
the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
2. When paired with your compatible smartphone
3. Withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes; see Garmin.com/waterrating for more details
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Garmin Montana 750i Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach Satellite Communicator (010-02347-00)