For demanding hikes or easy trekking trips in the major mountain ranges of the world, don't be without the Antarktis GTX Boot from Meindl.
These hunting boots have a brushed Nubuck leather upper and a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
For added protection against the cold the Antarktis features 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation with a maximum rating of -30°C.
Features and specifications:
• Brushed Nubuck leather uppers.
• GORE-TEX® Lining + Thinsulate® (400 grams) for added protection from the cold.
• Waterproof and breathable
• Digafix lacing system
• AIR-ACTIVE® drysole footbed
• Meindl Multigriff® by Vibram® Ice Trek sole
• Rugged rubber toe protection
Available sizes: UK 5 to UK 12
Sole No.: 116
Shaft height: 21cm ((8.25 inches)
Rated to -30°C Subzero temperatures
*** Note all Meindl boots are sized and listed in UK sizing which is generally one full size different from US sizing. Upon ordering we will contact you to ensure proper sizing and fit.
Example: Size UK 9 is approx. equivalent to a US 10
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Meindl Antarktis Men's Winter Hiking/Hunting Boots