The Lightning Trail snowshoes are custom-built for maximum traction and efficiency over rolling terrain. They pack the performance of our light and aggressive 360° Traction™ frames and pair it with the refined simplicity of our DuoFit™ bindings for lightweight comfort and control–a perfect match for logging miles over hours or days.
• Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip.
• Essential Security: DuoFit™ bindings deliver ample, freeze-proof and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
• All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
• Maximum Efficiency: Streamlined design is tailored for rolling terrain, delivering ultralight, energy-saving performance.
• Color: Spectrum Blue
• Weight per pair (Standard): 3 lbs 6 oz
• Weight per pair (Metric): 1.52 kg
• Weight (Standard): 3 lbs 6 oz
• Weight (Metric): 1.52 kg
• Width (Standard): 8 in
• Width (Metric): 20 cm
• Length (Standard): 25 in
• Length (Metric): 64 cm
• Binding type: DuoFit
• Televator: No
• Gait: Unisex/average width
• Footwear size range (Standard): 4.5 M - 15 M
• Footwear size range (Metric): 36 - 48
• Load (Standard): Up to 120 - 220 lbs
• Load (Metric): Up to 54 - 100+ kilos
• Load w/ tails (Standard): Up to 270 lbs
• Load w/ tails (Metric): Up to 123 kilos
• Frame material(s): 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Deck material(s): TPU coated Nylon
• Country of Origin: Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MSR Lightning Trail Snowshoes