Compact does not mean less. In fact every feature that defines the XPR as one of the best values and most accurate bolt action rifles in the world can be yours in this model. The Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo looks superb to you plus will never be seen by the game you are after.
It is about fit. Smaller and younger shooters will feel the difference. With the shorter barrel and shorter length of pull it balances well in your hands. And a selection of all the best calibers lets you use exactly what you need: lower recoil or topo tier performance.
• M.O.A. TRIGGER SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
• BOLT UNLOCK BUTTON allows the chamber to be unloaded with the thumb safety in the on-safe position
• NICKEL TEFLON® on the bolt body offers smoother operation and added corrosion resistance
• DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE is a single stack design constructed from a rugged polymer for greater reliability
• ADVANCED POLYMER STOCK IN TWO POPULAR MOSSY OAK® CAMO PATTERNS including Mountain Country Range and Break-Up Country®. Textured panels help improve wet weather grip, while the flattened fore-end profile improves stability from sandbags or a benchrest
• SHORTER 13" LENGTH OF PULL OF THE COMPACT MODEL makes it perfect for younger shooters and those of smaller stature.
™ MATTE BLACK METAL SURFACES (Matte gray metal surfaces on Hunter Compact models) minimize glare to help prevent game-spooking reflections and protect from corrosion
• INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs energy down and away from your cheek to reduce felt recoil
• STEEL RECOIL LUG is inletted into the stock to prevent the receiver from twisting under recoil for more reliable and predictable long-range accuracy
• RECEIVER IS MACHINED FROM SOLID STEEL BAR STOCK and through-hardened during heat treating for longer life and enhanced accuracy
• TWO-POSITION THUMB SAFETY and a cocking indicator show the XPR® rifle’s safety status at a glance or by feel
• BUTTON-RIFLED, FREE-FLOATED STEEL BARREL is thermally stress-relieved then precisely aligned and headspaced during assembly via the barrel nut
• RECESSED TARGET CROWN protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impact damage to help maintain greater accuracy
• Action Length: Short Action
• Caliber: 7mm-08 Rem
• Barrel Length: 20"
• Overall Length: 39 1/4"
• Length of Pull: 13"
• Drop at Comb: 1/2"
• Drop at Heel: 3/4"
• Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz
• Magazine Capacity: 3
• Twist Rate: 9 1/2"
• Barrel Finish: Matte Black
• Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
• Receiver Finish: Matte Black
• Chamber Finish: Polished
• Barrel Material: Steel
• Barrel Contour: Sporter
• Stock Material: Composite
• Recoil Pad Inflex 1, Small
• Pistol Grip: Cap Matte Polymer
• Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
• Sling: Swivel Studs Matte Blued
• Receiver Material: Steel
• Trigger Finish: Matte Black
• Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
• Magazine Type: Detachable
• Trigger Material: Polymer
• Trigger Guard Material: Composite
• Trigger Guard Engraving: None
• Floor Plate Material: Composite
• Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
♦♦ This item does not qualify for free shipping - Extra Freight Charges Apply. Please see checkout for final postage cost to your location ♦♦
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Winchester XPR Compact Bolt Action Rifle