New for 2021 – Large drop point skinner with an integrated guthook. Dark black stonewashed finish. Full tang construction. Anti-skid grooves on the blade spine. Stitched leather belt sheath.
Made to field dress fast. This fixed blade with a very effective skinner profile and integrated guthook on top. If you have a deer down and the light is fading, you'll want this knife to help speed up the process and get you headed back to camp. It makes sense to keep one of these in your pack. Our Hunter Series knives are long on quality and performance. They are a fusion of modern looks with classic materials like 440C stainless steel blades, traditional polished hardwood handles with jigged patterns and polished brass accents.
• 440C stainless steel drop point blade with guthook and dark black stonewashed finish
• Anti-skid grooves on spine
• Full tang construction
• Blade length: 3-1/2"
• Overall length: 8-1/4"
• Two-tone jigged wood handle with brass colored fasteners
• Stitched leather belt sheath
• Type: Fixed Blade
• Blade Type: Drop Point:Guthook
• Main Blade Length: 3 1/2"
• Overall Length: 8 1/4"
• Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
• Handle Material: Wood
• Color: Walnut
• Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58 HRC
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Browning Hunter Skinner/Guthook Knife Fixed 3-1/2" Blade Walnut Wood Handle