Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
New for 2021 – A modern version of the classic fixed blade hunting knife. Dark black stonewashed finish. Full tang construction. Anti-skid grooves on the blade spine. Stitched leather belt sheath.
I can do anything. That's how you'll feel with the Browning Hunter Series Small Fixed blade knife in your hand. It's a hunting knife that looks like no other. A knife that retains its sharpness and works equally well taking apart a deer as it does taking its turn during camp setup. Our Hunter Series knives are long on quality and performance. They are a fusion of modern looks and classic materials like 440C stainless blade steel, traditional polished hardwood handles with jigged patterns and polished brass colored accents.
• 440C stainless steel drop point blade with dark black oxide stonewashed finish
• Anti-skid grooves on spine
• Blade length: 3-1/2"
• Overall length: 8-1/4"
• Two-tone jigged hardwood handle scales with brass colored fasteners
• Stitched leather belt sheath
• Type: Fixed Blade
• Main Blade Length: 3 1/2"
• Overall Length: 8 1/4"
• Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
• Handle Material: Wood
• Color: Walnut
• Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58 HRC
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Browning Hunter Small Drop Point Black Oxide Stonewashed SS Fixed