Our lightweight wool liner gloves made with a blend of fleece and NuYarn technology-using Merino wool's natural performance properties, we have engineered this fabric to be stronger, warmer, and dry faster -the Black Diamond LightWeight WoolTech gloves offer lightweight and stretchy protection during ski tours, trail runs and other high-output pursuits. The highly breathable fabric neutralizes odor and insulates even when wet, and with a low-profile design, they double as added protection under a shell. Digital material on the thumbs and index fingers allows for gloves-on touchscreen functionality.
• 160 g NuYarn merino Wool for balance of warmth and durability
• 47% Merino Wool/47% Polyester/6% Nylon
• NuYarn merino wool bland is lighter, stronger, and dries five times faster
• Digital thumb and index finger allow for gloves-on touchscreen use
PRACTICAL LIFETIME WARRANTY
• We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
• TEMP RANGE: 4/13 ºC (40/55 ºF)
• WEIGHT PER PAIR: 28 g (1 oz)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Black Diamond Lightweight wooltech Gloves